I am so excited that Panache Lingerie has brought out the new brand Sculptresse! With sizes from 14 to 26 and cup sizes D to J, it's fantastic to see a range dedicated to women whose cups often runneth over ;-)
We've recently received some of the Willow Full Cup style, which is seen in the picture to the left. Apart from being a bombshell of a colour, the style and fit are fabulous! With excellent side support and fantastic cup construction, this is sure to be a winner with many.
Below is a gallery of other gorgeous essentials and fashion from this new collection. A lot of their pieces are retro inspired.
So this past week I've had quite a few guys coming into the store looking for items to buy their partners, only to stay about 5 minutes and then walk out again without buying anything. I've tried different approaches; the helpful assistant showing the customer some popular garments as well as the 'leave him to it' approach where the customer can browse at their leisure without pressure from me, but had no success with either.
This leaves me with the question; what do men want?
I thought that perhaps the best people to ask would be my customers - what should I be doing to keep you in the store and - better yet - ultimately help you choose something to buy?
* that 80% of your bust should be supported by the band around your body?
* you should be able to fit two fingers under the band at the back and one in the middle centre front?
* if your bra rides up at the back then the back size is too big and you should choose a smaller back size or try tightening the bra?
* you should be able to drop your straps off your shoulder and the bust hardly moves?
* bra straps should not slip off your shoulder - if they do, the straps are too loose and should be tightened?
* the front of your bra and any wires should sit flat against your chest?
* your nipple should be in the middle of the cup and be sitting halway between the shoulder and the elbow?
If you didn't, maybe you should come in for a fitting? :-)